Our goal is to serve our customers and each other with integrity and respect. We are always looking for the right people to help us fulfill that mission. Join us in our quest to be the best customer service business in Indiana. We are currently interviewing for the following position(s):
Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician is responsible for doing the dirty work; cleaning up mold. You will sometimes drive to remote areas of Indiana, possibly to stay overnight, work long hours in hot places, and battle the cold weather in the winter. If you you can handle those conditions, like working with your hands, and want to work with some great guys, you might be interested in becoming a field service technician.
The candidate we are looking for must fulfill these requirements:
- No experience necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to work in small spaces such as crawl spaces and attics.
- Must have the ability to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE). This includes shaving facial hair to allow proper fit of respirator. (Appropriate PPE will be provided)
- Must show up, on time, when work is scheduled. This shows respect to the customer and may allow you to help other teams or take an additional job if you finish the day early.
- Must keep work truck clean and organized.
- Must be able to work as a team toward common goals.
- Must pay attention to detail and get the job done right the first time.
- Must have basic conversational skills and the ability to communicate in a friendly, effective manner.
All employees are expected to adhere to our Company Values, and to hold others accountable if they see the values aren't being followed. These values are:
We believe service is the key to living a happy life and having a healthy business. We strive to serve our customers, and each other, to the best of our ability.
Having integrity means never acting in a false or fake way. This can mean admitting when you don't know the answer to a customer's question, telling a customer that they don't need an expensive fix even though we will make less money, or taking responsibility when you've said or done something wrong.
Everybody you encounter is a person with thoughts, feelings, and desires. All people have value, and deserve to be treated this way. We expect all employees to show respect to customers, co-workers, and themselves at all times.
This is a full time position, but we may consider hiring part-time for the right applicant.
- Start at $12-$15/hr.
- Health Insurance available after 90 days.
- Work week is Monday - Friday.
- Flexible schedule if you plan days off ahead of time.